Acquire Top Ranking Positions!
A message from the marathoners!
I bring great tidings for all Coalition Leaders and Coalition Members; new Achievements and new Coalition Ranking mechanics!
Archons would be wise to ready their armies and prepare for battle – those who act quickly shall be able to earn these new Achievements before their rivals!
The new Achievements are as follows:
1. Sons of Cronus. To earn this Achievement, a Coalition must Hire Units that are worth the indicated number of Power Points.
2. The Wrath of the Titans. To earn this Achievement, a Coalition must attack and defend the indicated number of Positions.
3.The Wolves of Ares. To earn this Achievement, a Coalition must gain the specified amount of resources from Raids.
4. The Brotherhood of Jason. To earn this Achievement, a Coalition must complete the set number of divine Quests.
5. Wings of Tanatos. To earn this Achievement, a Coalition must destroy rival Units that are worth the indicated number of Power Points.
6. The Palms of Atlas. To earn this Achievement, a Coalition must upgrade the indicated number of Pantheon Levels. Having completed an Achievement, each Coalition will be given their rewards, along with individual rewards for each participating Coalition Member.
Remember; there are two types of Achievement Bonuses – Coalition Bonuses and Individual Bonuses! If you do not see your recent progress reflected in the Rankings, fear not – all figures related to Rankings and Influence Points are updated every 30 minutes! Influence Points These Points determine each Coalition’s position in the Coalition Rankings!
Influence Points are calculated as follows:
1. By converting the territory of a Coalition’s conquered Pantheons into Influence Points. A 100:1 ratio is used for conversion, so 1 sq. km of territory equals 100 Influence Points;
2. By taking into account a Coalition’s Achievements. Up until now, a percentage bonus was applied a Coalition’s territory based on its Achievements. Coalitions will still benefit from this bonus, but now it will be applied to their Influence Points instead;
3. Each Achievement will now have its own additional reward, in terms of Influence Points, that will be added to a Coalition’s total number of Influence Points. For further information, refer to the “Guide” section!